What Are the Cranial Nerves?
Where Is the Trigeminal Nerve?
What Is Trigeminal Neuralgia?
Type 1 Trigeminal Neuralgia
Type 2 Trigeminal Neuralgia
Why Is It Nicknamed “The Suicide Disease?”
Why Does Trigeminal Neuralgia Happen?
What Causes Trigeminal Neuralgia ?
How Is Trigeminal Neuralgia Diagnosed?
What Are the Treatment Options for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
How Can Chiropractic Help Trigeminal Neuralgia ?
A Brief Trigeminal Neuralgia Fact Sheet:
- It’s a condition that affects more women than men
- The condition comes from interference of some kind with the trigeminal nerve
- Trigeminal Neuralgia affects the top, bottom, and/or side of the face
- Trigeminal Neuralgia can affect both sides or one side of the face
- The condition produces attacks of pain that include an aching/burning sensation in the facial nerves
- Impaction from blood vessels or outlying forces usually damage the nerve, leading to face pain
- Pain relief from Trigeminal Neuralgia is possible through surgery or some holistic treatments like chiropractic care, even though it may lead to facial numbness
Want to Talk With the Doctor?
Fill in your details below or contact 8438 9550 and we will help you to schedule a Complimentary, no-obligation call with the Doctor to discuss your case.
We can help.